Applicant must be 21 years of age or older and submit a 7 year MVR with application; valid drivers license required. Background and drug testing required. Monday through Friday with some weekend scheduling for events. Duties include events planning, draft equipment maintenance and repair, moving and placing draft trailers for events. Draft technician skills required include draft system maintenance, repairs, line cleaning, and maintaining cold-plates.
Position Title: Draft Technician
Reports to: On Premise Manager
Responsible for troubleshooting draft beer systems, and performing simple draft beer installations. Responsible for overseeing draft oriented special events.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose problems and perform necessary repairs to draft beer systems.
- Perform simple draft beer installations
- Oversee draft oriented special events
- Responsible for delivery and reconciliation of equipment for special events
- Some heavy lifting may be required
- Drive company van
Preferred Candidate will possess:
- Mechanically inclined familiarity with hand and power tools
- Excellent driving record
- High School Diploma
- CDL License preferred
- Draft technician skills required include draft system maintenance / repairs, line cleaning, and maintaining cold-plates
Critical Skill Sets:
- Time Management
- Meeting and Exceeding customer expectations
- Building Relationships
- Judgment and decision making